Achieve Straight Teeth with Clear Aligners
Want straighter teeth without the hassle of getting braces? Ask about clear aligners.
Aligners are thin clear removable plastic trays that are custom-fitted to your teeth. Every few weeks, the trays are switched out so your teeth can gradually move to the correct position. The average duration of the treatment is around 6-18 months.
What are the Benefits of Clear Aligners?
- Convenient – Aligners are removable making it easier for you to eat and brush during the treatment. Be sure to wear them 20-22 hours a day or your treatment may be prolonged.
- Comfortable – The trays fit comfortably on your teeth and are easy to take on and off. You won’t need to worry about brackets or wires rubbing against your gums.
- Discrete – Your natural teeth can continue to shine as your teeth get straighter. Your friends and family may not even notice that you’re wearing an aligner.
- Effective – Clear aligners resolve a host of misalignment issues including open bites, crowded teeth, crossbites, gaps, and crooked teeth.
Clear Aligners with Aspire
Begin the journey to straighter teeth at Aspire Dental & Orthodontics in San Juan Capistrano. Schedule a free consultation with Dr. Smith and he will evaluate the current condition of your teeth and determine if clear aligners are right for you. Our team in San Juan Capistrano is passionate about restoring smiles and will make sure you feel comfortable every step of the way.
Clear Aligners FAQs
How do clear aligners straighten teeth?
Clear aligners apply constant gradual pressure to your teeth and move them a fraction of a millimeter at a time. You have to wear them consistently for 20-22 hours a day and change them out every few weeks. Book a free consultation with our Aspire Dental & Orthodontics team in San Juan Capistrano, California to learn more.
How much do clear aligners cost?
This will depend on your specific treatment plan and the duration. Prices can begin at around $2300. Book a consultation with our Aspire Dental & Orthodontics team to learn more. Our team will examine your teeth and determine how much your treatment plan will cost.
How long do clear aligners take to straighten teeth?
This depends on how severely your teeth are misaligned. Most treatment plans average around 6-18 months. Not wearing your aligners for at least 20-22 hours a day may extend the duration of your treatment.
If you have more questions about this, schedule a consultation with our Aspire Dental & Orthodontics team in San Juan Capistrano, California.
What to expect during a clear aligner treatment.
- Our team will give you an overview of the treatment process during the first consultation.
- We will use an intraoral scanner to create a 3D image of your teeth. This image will be used to create your aligners.
- Your aligners will be created. Most patients receive their entire set of aligners at once.
- Once you have your aligners, the dentist will let you know when you should switch out each set of aligners. You will also learn how to care for them and what can or cannot be done during the treatment.
- You will wear each set of aligners for a few weeks (usually 2).
- Check-up visits will be scheduled so the dentist can monitor the treatment and make sure it is going as planned.
- The treatment is done after all the aligner sets have been worn. You can now show off your beautiful straight teeth.
For more information regarding the treatment, schedule a consultation with our Aspire Dental & Orthodontics team in San Juan Capistrano, California.Book Consultation
*$0 down, 0% APR, and $96 a month on approved 3rd party financing for an Express case. Average retail price of aligner case ranges from $2,000 – $4,600. Average treatment plan 24 months. Diagnosis may result in a recommendation for Lite or Standard aligner case, or additional treatment. Aligners may be provided by a general dentist. Does not include finance charges, potential insurance coverage, or any other discounts. $1 OneSmile Dental Plan included upon purchase of Reveal Aligner case and is good for one year. The OneSmile Dental Plan (OSDP) is not insurance. See office for complete pricing and OneSmile Dental Plan information.
San Juan Capistrano, CA Family and Cosmetic Dental Office. Call our friendly staff today.
|Monday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|