Dental Implants in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Are dental implants right for you?
- Do you have one or more missing teeth?
- Do you have a bridge that needs replacement?
- Do you have ill-fitting Dentures?
Benefits of Implants
Because dental implants have the same structure as your natural teeth, they function the same. This means they:
- Dental implant maintenance is easy: just brush, floss, and make your regular preventative dental care appointments
- Look attractive and natural
- Allow you to eat all your favorite foods
- Won’t click or slip when you talk or eat
- Don’t depend on neighboring teeth for support
- Can last a lifetime if properly cared for
It’s because of these benefits that Dental Implants are now the standard of care for missing teeth and should be the choice of care when you have a missing tooth or teeth.
Teeth in a Day Implants or All on X Implants
If you need a full arch of your teeth replaced and are interested in getting dental implants, but are unsure as to whether or not you want to do an implant for every tooth then Teeth in a Day implants may be for you. The Teeth in a Day technique utilizes the All-on-X system which anchors the dental implants into your jaw using only four implants. Additionally, we can use this method of tooth implant for people that could have otherwise been unable to get traditional implants because of jawbone loss.
Call 949-755-8372 to book a Free Consultation – or mention when booking a new patient visit.
San Juan Capistrano, CA Family and Cosmetic Dental Office. Call our friendly staff today.
|Monday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|