Dr. Gregory Smith, DDS
Family and General Dentist
Dr. Smith brings a passion for dentistry and a constant interest in education in order to provide his patients with the highest quality of dental treatment, always implementing the latest in technology and techniques. Dr. Smith is a graduate of the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco. He continues to spend hundreds of hours each year on continuing education and also works throughout the year with a group of educators to teach Dentists implant surgeries and restorative techniques. He is also certified in I.V. Sedation and can comfortably treat all patients with implantology, cosmetic, restorative, endodontic, orthodontic, periodontic and oral surgery procedures.
Dr. Gregory Smith specializes in the following dental services:
- Aesthetic Dentistry – Veneers and Smile Makeovers
- Implantology – Placement and restoration of dental implants from single teeth to full mouth
- Restorative Dentistry – Metal-Free Fillings, Crowns and Bridges
- Oral Surgery – All manner of Extractions, Advanced Bone Grafting (A-PRF®), Sinus
- Prosthodontic – Partial Dentures, Full Dentures, Implant Supported Dentures, and Implant
- Endodontic – Root Canal Therapy for all teeth
- Orthodontic – Invisalign Certified
- Pediatric – Sealants, Fillings, Extractions, Space Maintainers
- Sedation and Sleep Dentistry – I.V. Sedation Certified
Maria has been a registered dental assistant since 1998. She was inspired to get into dentistry by her Aunt who is a retired dentist. Together they have gone to Christian global ministries. Maria enjoys serving the community and in her off time she loves going to the beach (Surfing or walking).
Marlen, although new to the dental field, has been providing exceptional customer service for over 8 years. She is a dog mom to her energetic husky named Kai. When she isn’t here in the office she loves to explore new campgrounds with her fiancé.
San Juan Capistrano, CA Family and Cosmetic Dental Office. Call our friendly staff today.
|Monday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|